Victoria Country Club has a remarkable history that makes it one of the most fascinating clubs in South Texas. From its humble beginnings fin 1924, through fires, gambling raids, classic golf tournaments, and even a plane crash! The Victoria Country Club's interesting past in only outdone by its current beauty.
The club was chartered on May 28, 1924 after the purchase of land by E.L. Grunder with 56 original members. A nine-hole golf course was built and play began that year.
We continue our long and glorious traditions with the following memberships
for a primary member, their spouse and unmarried children under the age of 23.
– Golf, Tennis, Pool and Dining
– Oldest Spouse 38 or under at time of application. Golf, Tennis, Pool and Dining
– Residing Outside of Victoria County. Golf, Tennis, Pool and Dining.
– Pool, Tennis and Dining Access Only
– Golf or Tennis access Only for High School Students
Golf carts, range and other fees are not included in memberships. Please email Caroline Seekamp at firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information.